LEAP Scan and Cost Recovery
No more bounced attachments!
Scan to LEAP allows for large documents to be captured and sent directly to the matter.
LEAP Cost Recovery automatically allocate costs to the matter for scans and copies, whilst making any scanned content text searchable via optical character recognition (*OCR).
Support large documents
Scan documents up to 120MB in size!
All communication is encrypted
Automatically recover costs
No more hardware
The only Cloud LEAP Cost Recovery in the market
Help your team minimise effort, maximise return
It's included FREE!
Boab IT developed the Scan to LEAP functionality to help Law Firms be more efficient and automatically capture the associated costs.
To make life even easier, we have now included a Scan to LEAP licence with every Sharp MFD sold by Boab IT.
This simply enhances the already powerful solution a Sharp MFD can offer your firm.
More than just software
Whilst scanning a document may sound simple, there is quite a lot that actually happens with Scan to LEAP. Here are the top three examples of what Scan to LEAP can provide your firm.
No more document size limits
Traditionally, a document would be scanned to an email. The user would then find the email and uploaded or attach it to a matter. What if the scanned document was too big? It would never arrive or you would see a bounce back error. This can happen several times as large documents might need to be scanned in two, three or more parts. Who knows how many times you need to try until your scan is under these limits.
Scan to LEAP can handle hundreds of pages per single scan reducing time spent on capturing documents to a single file and/or matter helping improve overall integrity and consistency of your document management.
Over 75% of firms don’t recover their document management costs accurately. The main reason behind this is the time it takes to manually record the information, usually once at the machine and again into the Practice Management or accounting application.
Scan to LEAP automatically allocates the cost recovery amount to the matter the document has been scanned to, whilst recording which user completed the work and when.
What about copies? Not a problem, just select the whether its a duplex copy and the total number of copies and you are done.
The time it can take to scan or copy a document varies. Whether a single page or complete brief needs to be digitised, when following the tradition scan to file or scan to email, there is a lot of double handling and wasted storage required to complete this simple task.
With Scan to LEAP, everything is done in one action and captured automatically reducing these tasks by saving each individual up to 60% of the time it would take following the traditional methods.
Monthly average volume
Monthly average recovery
Monthly average scan size (pages)
More efficient (time)
- Scan to LEAP
- Secure Document Uploads
- Cost Recovery for Scans
- Cost Recovery for Copies
- *Requires Sharp MFD with OSA module
- A4 Colour Print/Copy/Scan
- Colour 7″ LCD Touch-Screen
- Cloud enabled
- Scan to LEAP
- Fax Module
- WiFi enabled
- A3 Colour Print/Copy/Scan
- Print @ 30ppm
- Scan @ 70ppm
- Colour 10.1″ LCD Touch-Screen
- Cloud enabled
- Scan to LEAP
What features are included with Scan to LEAP?
The following features are included for any Sharp MFD devices:
- Unlimited scanned documents
- Encrypted and direct to matter scanning for documents
- Cost Recovery for scanned and copied documents
- Support for large documents, up to 120MB in size
- User ID or List View for User Login
- 5 LEAP users per device (can be upgraded to support any number of users)
The following features are supported but dependent on your Sharp MFD model and installed features:
- Duplex scanning
- Preview of scanned and copied documents before uploading to a matter
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) scanned documents
What happens when I order Scan to LEAP?
If you order Scan to LEAP on its own, we will issue an authorisation key which is required to activate your Sharp MFD. We will also send a Setup Guide, which are also available online, showing you the steps needed to connect your Sharp MFD to Scan to LEAP. This whole process takes lass than a few hours.
Once you have setup your Sharp MFD, you will need to enter your LEAP username and password into our Portal to complete the integration.
Scan to LEAP minimum requirements?
Scan to LEAP requirements include:
- Sharp Multi-function Device
- Sharp Open System Architecture v 4.0+
- Correctly configured Local Area Network (LAN) with Sharp MFD connected with internet accessible
- Internet connection (charges may apply depending on your Internet Service Provider and plan)
- LEAP account
- Performance of the Scan to LEAP application is dependent on the upload speed of the internet connection at the location of the Sharp MFD.
- LEAP and BOAB IT may make adjustments and improvements to the Scan to LEAP integration which may impact on the speed documents are uploaded and receive by LEAP.
- OCR capabilities are dependent on the model of Sharp MFD.
- Scan to LEAP is dependent on the features available on the Sharp MFD’s including but not limited to OCR, preview and/or duplex scanning
CONTACT - HEAD OFFICE
Unit 2, 6-8 Herbert Street
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Phone - 1800 659 765
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org