See why over 700 small legal firms have already chosen our simple, smart and efficient IT solution.
To deliver the best results, you need the best IT foundation
The legal sector is changing. Firms are becoming increasingly reliant upon technology to uncover efficiencies, collaborate and get better client results. This is especially the case given the rise of “law tech” firms and virtual agencies, which are able to be more agile and responsive when meeting clients’ needs.
Download the whitepaper:
Key technology considerations for small law firms
For small firms, innovation is becoming particularly pertinent. More so than their larger counterparts, smaller firms need to leverage emerging technologies to stay competitive, whilst keeping costs under control. Download this whitepaper to find out how technology is affecting the legal sector, and which key technology considerations are particularly important for smaller firms.
- Learn how Boab IT used a SkyKick Cloud Backup solution to rescue a client after a ransomware attack.
- “The issue was responded to promptly and I particularly liked the immediate remote access by one of your IT people.” – Brett Powell, B L Powell Barrister and Solicitor
- “”Prompt response. Quick resolution of problem – as usual.” – Paul Mathers, Katoomba Legal Services
- “All issues are resolved – you guys were great – as always!” – Neurelle Lyon, Lyon Legal Services
- Download this checklist to prepare your legal firm for a ransomware attack.…Download now
CONTACT - HEAD OFFICE
Unit 2, 6-8 Herbert Street
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Phone - 1800 659 765
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org